DHL Express, the world’s leading express service provider and Boeing, the world’s largest aerospace company, have announced that DHL Express will add four 767-300 Boeing Converted Freighters as part of the logistics company’s efforts to continue modernising and growing its fleet with cost-efficient and reliable freighters.
- DHL Express increases fleet capacity with converted Boeing 767-300 freighters
- Delta Air Lines teams up with RB to drive greater confidence in travel
- Corporates turning to charter flights in the wake of Covid-19
- Southampton latest addition to KLM’s European network
- Norwegian to restart short haul flights from the UK
Delta is partnering with RB, the makers of Lysol, to drive greater confidence in travel by innovating cleaner more hygienic experiences for customers and employees, alike.
From 31st August, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will fly daily between Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and Southampton, the largest city south of London.
As corporations tentatively return to global travel following the Covid-19 pandemic, the air charter industry is experiencing a boom as businesses seek greater control over passenger safety.