Helsinki Airport has introduced a new nature experience that aims to reduce the stress levels of passengers in an airport environment.
- Delta and LATAM accelerate industry leading partnership with loyalty agreement
- Helsinki Airport wants to reduce stress among air passengers with unique forest experience
- British Airways reveals ambitious single-use plastic target
- Air New Zealand unveils ground-breaking sleep product for economy class travellers
- American Airlines and Qatar Airways sign strategic partnership deal
Delta and LATAM have reached an agreement to launch frequent flyer reciprocity across the carriers’ broad networks, offering customer benefits across more than 435 destinations worldwide.
British Airways has announced a new target to remove more than 700 tonnes of single-use plastic on board its flights in 2020.
The Economy Skynest is the result of three years of Air New Zealand research and development, with the input of more than 200 customers at its Hangar 22 innovation centre in Auckland.
American Airlines has renewed its codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, a premier carrier and member of the oneworld alliance in the Arabian Peninsula.