- DHL Express increases fleet capacity with converted Boeing 767-300 freighters
- Delta Air Lines teams up with RB to drive greater confidence in travel
- Corporates turning to charter flights in the wake of Covid-19
- Southampton latest addition to KLM’s European network
- Norwegian to restart short haul flights from the UK
DHL Express, the world’s leading express service provider and Boeing, the world’s largest aerospace company, have announced that DHL Express will add four 767-300 Boeing Converted Freighters as part of the logistics company’s efforts to continue modernising and growing its fleet with cost-efficient and reliable freighters.
Boeing has selected STS Aviation Services and its Birmingham site for the conversion work on the United Kingdom's fleet of five Wedgetail Airborne Early Warning (AEW) Mk1 aircraft.
Embraer Executive Jets delivered 51 Phenom 300 and Phenom 300E light jets in 2019, making it the most delivered light jet of the year.
Rolls-Royce has started manufacturing the world’s largest fan blades for its UltraFan demonstrator engine that will set new standards in efficiency and sustainability.
Green Africa Airways, Nigeria’s Lagos-based airline, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding for 50 A220-300 aircraft, one of the major orders to be placed globally for the A220 programme and the largest ever from the African continent.