- DHL Express increases fleet capacity with converted Boeing 767-300 freighters
- Delta Air Lines teams up with RB to drive greater confidence in travel
- Corporates turning to charter flights in the wake of Covid-19
- Southampton latest addition to KLM’s European network
- Norwegian to restart short haul flights from the UK
Delta is partnering with RB, the makers of Lysol, to drive greater confidence in travel by innovating cleaner more hygienic experiences for customers and employees, alike.
From 31st August, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines will fly daily between Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and Southampton, the largest city south of London.
Norwegian has announced that in line with other European carriers and as a result of increased customer demand, the airline will begin to operate flights between London Gatwick to Oslo, London Gatwick to Copenhagen, Edinburgh to Oslo and Edinburgh to Copenhagen from 1st July.
Loganair, the UK’s largest regional airline, and Blue Islands, the growing Channel-Islands based airline, have formed an extensive partnership to offer their customers a broad new range of regional air connections across the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
The first easyJet flight has landed in Ibiza from the UK since travel restrictions were in place and then lifted.