- DHL Express increases fleet capacity with converted Boeing 767-300 freighters
- Delta Air Lines teams up with RB to drive greater confidence in travel
- Corporates turning to charter flights in the wake of Covid-19
- Southampton latest addition to KLM’s European network
- Norwegian to restart short haul flights from the UK
As corporations tentatively return to global travel following the Covid-19 pandemic, the air charter industry is experiencing a boom as businesses seek greater control over passenger safety.
Boeing and Etihad Airways will use a 787-10 Dreamliner to test ways to reduce emissions and noise as part of the aerospace company’s ecoDemonstrator programme before the airline accepts delivery of the airplane this fall.
British Airways’ week of Sport Relief fundraising events has taken off by achieving a Guinness World Records title for the Heaviest Aircraft Pulled Over 100 Metres by a team (mixed), made up of colleagues and sporting celebrities.
Finnair, the airline specialised in connecting Europe and Asia, and Neste, the world’s largest producer of sustainable aviation fuel from renewable waste and residues, have signed a new agreement which will gradually and considerably increase Finnair’s use of sustainable aviation fuel in its operations.
Emirates, the official airline of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, offered tennis fans memorable experiences during the two week run of the much anticipated tennis event.