- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
A new solar farm at Melbourne Airport will have the capability to produce enough renewable energy to power all four passenger terminals when it is turned on in January 2021.
Heathrow has unveiled further measures that reduce the risk of contracting or transmitting COVID-19 at the airport.
Edmonton International Airport is welcoming a new large-scale investment that will create the largest airport-based solar farm in the world.