- DHL Express increases fleet capacity with converted Boeing 767-300 freighters
- Delta Air Lines teams up with RB to drive greater confidence in travel
- Corporates turning to charter flights in the wake of Covid-19
- Southampton latest addition to KLM’s European network
- Norwegian to restart short haul flights from the UK
Heathrow has unveiled further measures that reduce the risk of contracting or transmitting COVID-19 at the airport.
Edmonton International Airport is welcoming a new large-scale investment that will create the largest airport-based solar farm in the world.
Last week saw the delivery of a major milestone for the Manchester Airport Transformation Programme with Laing O’Rourke’s completion of the main build phase of the Terminal Two Extension.
Guests flying out of the Tom Bradley International Terminal at Los Angeles International Airport have a faster, easy-to-use option for checking in their bags during the testing of a common-use, self-service bag-drop system that was unveiled in Aisles B and C of the ticketing lobby.